- Reserve, LA, USA
- Full Time
Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1928. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting resumes for:
This is an entry level human resources position responsible for assisting in the hiring process.
Specific Duties Include:
• Reviewing resumes and screening applicants
• Arranging interviews
• Coordinate pre-employment testing
• Conduct phone screens on potential candidates
• Process and review background checks and drug screens
• Will assist with other administrative duties
Basic Job Skills:
• Phone Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
• High Energy
• Very Organized
• Good Judgment
4 year degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Human Resource experience preferred but not required.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
• Health, Dental, Vision Discount, Life & Disability Policies
• Wellness Programs
• Corporate Discounts
• Generous 401K Plan
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Credit Union
• Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!