- Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1928. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting resumes for:
Outside Sales Representative – Rental
Location: Baton Rouge and surrounding areas
This person will be expected to:
• Aggressively pursue and close rental sales opportunities in a defined territory.
• Generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation and follow-up
• Qualify, present and close sales
• Build rapport with new customers and maintain and build upon existing customer relationships by recommending new/relevant products and services
• Provide product information to customers
This position is best suited for someone:
• who is aggressive, ambitious, and highly competitive, with outside sales experience
• disciplined and focused to effectively cover their designated territory
• with knowledge of the heavy equipment industry, basic mechanics, and the local market
• with a proven track record of demonstrating the ability to develop relationships with customers and promote rentals, sales and service offerings
A 4yr degree is required with preference given to any or all of the following:
• construction equipment sales experience in local market
• knowledge of Caterpillar products
• well-developed communication skills both verbal and written
• basic computer skills with knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefits options include:
• Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Elective Insurance Programs (Cancer, Disability, etc.)
• Credit Union
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!